Supporting people living with mental health issues
Partners in Recovery is a voluntary program that supports adults who:
- are living with severe and persistent mental health issues,
- have multiple unmet support needs, and
- need help to access services and to transition to the NDIS
Partners in Recovery is not accepting new referrals from 30 June 2016.
Supporting families and carers
We provide support for families and carers to access services, including the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS), and with understanding recovery.
Partners in Recovery works with services by:
- Providing care-co-ordination services
- Providing support to transition PIR participants to the NDIS and implement NDIS plans
- Strengthening networks
- Sharing recovery resources and tools