These websites provide information about mental health recovery, contacts for regional mental health and community support services and NDIS information for individuals, families and service providers.
- National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) - Find out about the NDIS, eligibility, how to apply and contacts.
- My Choice Matters - NDIS information for people with a disability from the NSW Consumer Development Fund.
- Arafmi – Mental Health Carers Australia - NDIS advocacy information for carers and families of a person living with a psychosocial disability.
- HSNet (Human Services Network) - Free website to search for health services in NSW
- National Health Services Directory - Free website to search for health services across Australia.
- Hunter New England Health Mental Health Services - Contact details for regional State Government Mental Health Services.
- Way Ahead Services Directory - Free website to search for NSW mental health services.
Mental Health Recovery Information for Individuals, Families and Carers
- Consumer and Carer Guide to Mental Health Recovery – Information about Recovery for people living with mental health issues, their carers and families.
- Mind Australia - Recovery College – opportunities for people with lived experience to learn and share knowledge about mental health and more.
- Beyond Blue – resources and tools for people living with mental health issues, carers and services.
- Black Dog Institute - resources and tools for people living with mental health issues, carers and services.
- Sane Australia - resources and tools for people living with mental health issues, carers and services
- The NSW Consumer Advisory Group (CAG) – supports consumers of mental health services in NSW to be involved in decision making with NSW Government.
Mental Health Recovery Information for Services
- What Consumers want from services – information for Services on what people with a lived experience of mental health issues want when they access services and supports.
- National Mental Health Recovery Framework – outlines the Government’s recommended approach to services on providing recovery oriented person-led services to people living with mental health issues.
- Mind Australia - Recovery College – education about mental health and recovery for services.
- Mental Health Co-ordinating Council (MHCC) - peak body for community mental health organisations in New South Wales, providing training, research and support.